[ale] Need help with DTP, printing Brochure mode, 2 pages per side, 4 pages per sheet

drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Fri Oct 9 15:34:55 EDT 2009

Your problem (I know because I have struggled with this several times) is
that you are trying to use a word processor to do the job of Desktop
Publishing software.
One good alternative is Scribus. And its available for most of the main-
line distros.  It will do what you need to do. And the learning curve is
probably less steep than it will be for LaTex.

Sean