[ale] installing Ubuntu on a Windows system

Asher Vilensky ashervilensky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:28:16 EDT 2009

Yuck!  My disk size is 140G.  The partition is about 137G.  I had about 90G
free before the shrinking.  However, the Vista shrink program game me only
about 13G for other partitions and kept 76G free of disk space for the
current C: partition (Partition_1).  I tried to re-shrink, but it wouldn't
allow.  Any other Vista secrets to help convince this stupid OS that I HAVE
THE SPACE...IT IS MINE...GIVE IT TO ME?

-- Asher