[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 10.07.2009 - DD-WRT

Terry Countryman tcountryman at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 7 09:41:54 EDT 2009

On Oct 6, 2009, at 7:49 PM, Ryan Curtin wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 05:19:46PM -0400, Greg Clifton wrote:
>>    I attempted to attend a meeting a few weeks ago [arrived late]
>> and could
>>    not gain access to the building. How does a non-Technoid,
>> lacking a
>>    student/faculty ID to swipe get in? Probably won't make it
>> tonight, but
>>    would like to attend the next two meetings.
>
> I have been trying to figure out how to get GT facilities to leave
> those doors
> unlocked until 7:30 or 8, but have not yet had success.  As it is
> now, the doors
> lock at 7pm, so if you get there around 6:50 or 6:55, you can get
> in just fine.

If you go through the Campus Space-Planning folks for reserving the
meeting room and indicate
the need for after normal "business" hours building access then they
arrange with the building managers,
GT/Facilities, and/or GT-PD to have the outside doors unlocked and to
have the building locked-up after the meeting.

	terry