[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 10.07.2009 - DD-WRT

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Tue Oct 6 19:49:39 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 05:19:46PM -0400, Greg Clifton wrote:
>    I attempted to attend a meeting a few weeks ago [arrived late] and could
>    not gain access to the building. How does a non-Technoid, lacking a
>    student/faculty ID to swipe get in? Probably won't make it tonight, but
>    would like to attend the next two meetings.

I have been trying to figure out how to get GT facilities to leave those doors
unlocked until 7:30 or 8, but have not yet had success.  As it is now, the doors
lock at 7pm, so if you get there around 6:50 or 6:55, you can get in just fine.

--
Ryan Curtin       | "The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike
ryan at igglybob.com | the unroadworthy!"  - The Nightrider