[ale] Reading old XDF formatted floppies

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Tue Oct 6 12:51:21 EDT 2009

Is this the OS/2 eXtended Disk Format, or the Emulators Inc Xformer
Disk Format?

In either case, I'd start by dd-ing an image of the floppy to a local
file.  Then explore emulators or virtualized environments that understand
that disk format.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/atari-8-bit/faq/section-85.html

-- JK