[ale] My resume

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Oct 5 10:14:25 EDT 2009

In these days of on line resumes length isn't as important as it used to be in my experience.   My resume is over 5 pages because it has the basic resume format at beginning but then ends with "skills summary" that lists the various technologies I've worked on.   After I added this "skills summary" my resume got far more hits on the various job sites than it had previously and I never had anyone complain about length.

Most headhunters will put their own spin on your resume before sending it to an employer by the way.  You need to make sure you find out what modifications they are doing before they send it as sometimes they get it wrong.