[ale] Ubuntu Linux ROCKS! (The Saga of Miss W)

Mon Oct 5 02:07:11 EDT 2009

First thing first. Contact every site for companies that receive
funding from you and inform them that if they are going to support
only 1 browser it needs to be Firefox. IE is only for windows. Safari
is only for Mac and windows. Firefox is open source and has been
ported to every platform capable of graphical web surfing.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.