[ale] My resume

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 09:41:18 EDT 2009

On Oct 3, 2009, at 7:55 AM, Brandon Checketts wrote:

> In my experience, I think that the 1-page suggestion is relevant when
> you are fresh out of college.

I have to agree here.  After 19 years in the business, if I try and
shove everything into one page, I haven't done enough in my career.  A
list of the technologies I've worked with alone would be over a pge.

In my experience, people like to see both a description of the places
you've worked and key contributions/achievements for each.  Mine has
expanded to three pages now, but is clean and easy to view/work with.
The resume itself, like yours, is unique and catches your attention.
(or so I've been told by recruiters)

Good luck in your search, man.  There's a lot out there right now.

--j