[ale] My resume

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Sat Oct 3 06:37:48 EDT 2009

> So, it's quite a departure from what I learned in college. Please opine.

I used to review resume's for a large company in a former life, and have
seen a wide variety.

Based on the micro-perspective of you I have gotten to know on the ALE
list, I'd say it's an incredible resume if it's going to be read and
reviewed by a technology person that really is looking for someone like
you. You answered my key questions well. Heck, I'd hire you if I could.

But you might want to ALSO have a human resources department friendly
version. Not quite at the "I make magic happen in black boxes level"..
But close.