[ale] My resume

Sat Oct 3 01:52:35 EDT 2009

My position at the AJC is being eliminated and I once again find
myself in the job market. I'd like to have someone more technical than
my wife look over my resume http://github.com/RichardBronosky/resume

Specifically, I'd like to get your opinion of a few key features.
1. It's VERY D.R.Y to get everything to fit on one page I have kept
every job description down to 1 line and put the recurring stuff into
an Overview section.
2. I avoided complete sentences because correct grammar takes up
space. I therefore also avoided capitalization and use semicolons as
terminators.
3. I selectively added year and skill level (abbreviated after first
use) to the Skills section.
4. I link to LinkedIn, GitHub, ServerFault, and my own email. The
links are blue, but could be made black. I left them blue since a B&W
laser test print looked okay.

So, it's quite a departure from what I learned in college. Please opine.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.