[ale] Testing Gmail + FireGPG take 2

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Mon Nov 30 09:03:31 EST 2009

Geoffrey wrote:
> aaron wrote:
>>
>> Just to add to the data set (though we need to set up
>> another subscription place for this testing -- like the
>> ANNOUNCE list that isn't in use yet...)
>>
>> I use Apple Mail on my (10.4) eMac for all of my non-gmail
>> email accounts. This afternoon I installed gpgmail 1.1.2
>> on the system and started using it.
>
> Someone needs to generate a state table of test results for this.

	I think the problem has been there hasn't really been any real stable
test results yet... There in lies the problem and the reason for the
'firegpg roulette' comment... Though trying to correlate all the results
would be a good idea and could help generate details we can provide to
firegpg upstream to help fix the issue... Or whatever we can determine
is the cause of the weird results.