[ale] more firegpg testing

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 21:23:46 EST 2009

The one that Jeremy got as good I also got as good in evolution. I also got the "Success" notice in evolution good as well.

ugh. It appears to be a codepage issue. My current Fedora 12 system uses UTF-8 by default. plain ASCII _should_ be compatible but since the only way to make FireGPG is to use Rich Text, there may be a character or two that don't translate properly.

What happens if you export LANG='en_US.UTF-8' and rerun the gpg check-sig? For that matter what is your current LANG value? I still run into issues with some perl modules and compiling with anything but LANG='C'.