[ale] [TEST2] does firegpg show valid sig for gmail/firegpg originated msgs...

Tim Watts timtwatts at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:18:16 EST 2009

OK, so what I'm observing in gmail/firegpg is that firegpg-originated msgs
have all the multipart/signed stuff in them but firegpg says: "FireGPG
checked this mail but found no signature or encrypted content". I don't even
see the "wrong sig" msg that others have seen. I'm using firegpg 0.7.10 on
firefox 3.5.5, Ubuntu 9.10.

More importantly, I see that the raw msg received at gmail does NOT have the
wrapped header but it DOES in evolution. Is it possible that the *email
client* is doing the wrapping not mailman?

But it's weird that Jim first observed in gmail/firegpg that a
firegpg-originated msg showed as invalid but now it's magically "fixed".

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Jeremy T. Bouse <jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net