[ale] testing firegpg with mailman

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:00:02 EST 2009

OK all. Michael sent this email to the group with a valid signature
attached. It went through mailman and is valid as per FireGPG on my
fedora12/Firefox 3.5.5 system.

Did anyone get this with a bad signature? Please indicate whether your
mailreader is Gmail/FireGPG, evolution, thunderbird/enigmail, mutt w/gpg,
etc.

James P. Kinney III