[ale] testing firegpg with mailman

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sun Nov 29 02:15:10 EST 2009

Jim Kinney wrote:
> OK. Since this began I've sent several messages as well others through
> the entire ALE mailman process. I am receiving valid signatures on
> messages. During this time, nothing has changed with mailman or
> mailscanner.
>
> What email cleaners are you using? procmail filters? thunderbird
> autosort filters?

	I'm using Thunderbird with Enigmail plugin... I also have the Display
MUA plugin installed so I can tell what MUA a message was sent with...
Other than that just Thunderbird filter rules to sort mail into folders
based on the List-Id header.

	As I've stated though I've sent email from Gmail using FireGPG to my
personal email address that Thunderbird checks and the signatures have
been valid; however, anyone's email sent from Gmail with FireGPG has
been invalid.