[ale] Need help from video junkies...transcode and iMovie '09

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Nov 25 08:50:40 EST 2009

Jeff Hubbs wrote:
> Chuck -
>
> I've already got video capture hardware with S-Video input in a fast,
> capacious machine - I really just need a software solution at this
> point.  As I said, I'd rather restrict the MacBook part of the exercise
> to editing and DVD+R output, not initial capture or transcoding.

I'm curious as to why you don't want to use the Mac for the whole
process?  Seems to me, if you're going to use it for a portion of this
process, it would just make sense to do the whole thing on the Mac.

Just wondering out loud, not questioning the approach.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin