[ale] GPG Key Party Followup

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Tue Nov 24 15:28:20 EST 2009

Katherine Villyard wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Jeremy T. Bouse <jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
>> wrote:
>
>>        From the analysis Katherine's key right now is the most connected
>> with
>> an MSD of 0.9286,
>>

> Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Still the overachieverest!  :)
>
> Katherine

	Actually in this case it's cause you got help by receiving the
overwhelming number of signatures already. You've received 13 signatures
so far. The average number of signatures is 9.8... The average MSD is
1.2109...

	Brandon Wood and Scott Boss have most keys signed by them (20) while I
see about 8 keys which haven't signed anyone's... Which is why I'll try
and do an update next week and see where it is then.