[ale] GPG Key Party Followup

Brandon Wood woody at 2143.net
Fri Nov 20 20:21:25 EST 2009

I signed all of the keys except for the walk-on James Earl Smith (6936FF0E).
I cannot seem to locate his key to sign it. Anyone else able to pull it?

I was looking at the commands and saw that you can request an update to all
of the keys you have in a keyring by issuing the following command:
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --refresh-keys

That pulled all of the keys over that it could updates for and I saw see
more signatures now.

I tried to same for the keyserver.ubuntu.com but it timed out. I need to
verify that url...