[ale] GPG Key Party Followup

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Nov 20 20:17:09 EST 2009

On 2009, Nov, 20, , at 10:57 AM, Geoffrey wrote:

> Greg Clifton wrote:
>> That's why they let you go first at the party!
>
> You sure it wasn't a "lady's first" kinda thing?
> That's the way my Dad brought me up!

Everyone knows that chivalry is dead, so it had to be
the overachiever aspect.

Katherine was first to get her key sent in to the registry,
so she was first on the time stamp sorted Key list, and
now it looks like she's first to get them all signed.

In short, she's out-geeking all of us gray beards!
As she noted at the party, Geek Gurlz Rock!
:-)

peace
aaron