[ale] Web page solution for a user (not a sysadmin, etc.)

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Nov 4 12:29:07 EST 2009

scott mcbrien wrote:
> Drupal + whysiwig editor wouldn't be too bad.  There's some learning
> that has to happen around some of the terminology like "Publish
> Article" "Create Section"; but all the page layout and content is done
> through pushbutton webui.  You'll likely have to do some initial work
> to find and install the theme she wants, but other than that, it's
> pretty hands off.
>
> -Scott

I found Lanius to be less complex than Drupal and might be better if you
want a cms  Drupal wants to be on the cutting edge and so in order to
keep up with the latest bug fixes, you have to upgrade often 'cause they
stop supporting the older versions fairly quickly.  I have also used
SimpleCMS in the past, but noticed it has changed a bit.  That's
probably the simplest option (or was but I haven't used their new product).

Jim.