[ale] lvm for ubuntu install?

Benjie benjie.godfrey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:41:47 EST 2009

The alternate install cd has lvm.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Tim Watts <timtw at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know how you would get LVM support while installing from the karmic
> live cd? I don't see it anywhere in the partition tool.
>

> --
> You must be the change you want to see in the world.
>  -- Mahatma Gandhi

"The most important thing to remember about drunks is that drunks are
far more intelligent than non-drunks. They spend a lot of time talking
in pubs, unlike workaholics who concentrate on their careers and
ambitions, who never develop their higher spiritual values, who never
explore the insides of their head like a drunk does."  -- Shane
McGowan