[ale] [OFF TOPIC] (You've been warned) TSA wants your fingerprints

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri May 29 05:54:41 EDT 2009

On Thu May 28 2009, Sean wrote:
> I'm guessing nearly everyone here has seen the Slashdot
> aritcle pointing out that the TSA will in June begin insisting on
> fingerprinting all U.S. citizens leaving Hartsfield Airport for
> destinations abroad.

anyone that has a permit to carry a weapon already has their fingerprints in a
gov't database. I think it is a GOOD thing. illegals won't like it, because
it puts them in the system.

RANT ON !
is there a cheap biometric fingerprint reader add-on, maybe USB, that works
with linux?? something that will import a KeepassX database would be
awesome:)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800