[ale] OpenDNS

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Wed May 27 19:24:55 EDT 2009

On Wed, 27 May 2009 18:30:26 -0400
Brian Pitts <brian at polibyte.com> wrote:

> That's a "feature" you can turn off. I unchecked everything (except
> Enable dynamic IP update) on their advanced settings page for my
> network to get this behavior:

I stopped waiting for them some time ago.  If I only had one IP
address, that'd be fine, but for more than one they want you to go
through their process to get validated for a network.

I waited for a few weeks on that before I gave up and switched to
4.2.2.1/4.2.2.2 for DNS servers.  I'm loving them quite a lot.

	--- Mike

--
Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those
programs which cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can.