[ale] recommended webcam ?

Tue May 26 11:38:01 EDT 2009

I think you are definitely in the USB group. Netcams are mostly for
surveillance needs. I am a big (3rd party) fan of the Logitech Orbit,
just from the features it has (pan & tilt) and the praise I've heard
from others. I do not own one, so I can't really endorse it. And, its
Linux support is not on par with its windows support. Sadly, the
facial tracking feature, which is what I like about it, is not in the
hardware, but rather the windows driver.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.