[ale] laptop advice needed

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Sat May 23 11:49:29 EDT 2009

Some of the sleep/suspend stuff on the Lenovo line is settings in the
bios, a dash of the desktop software, and a pinch of kernel.  RHEL 5.2
and 5.3 work well, as do Fedora, which isn't surprising considering
the Red Hat corporate standard is Lenovo Laptops.

That said, my MacBook also, "just works", but was significantly more
$pendy.

-Scott