[ale] error.log

Kenneth Ratliff lists at noctum.net
Fri May 15 09:36:47 EDT 2009

I think that's just  a presentation problem, as I don't see that. I do
see a few that have the / then a linefeed then var/www/html/
robots.txt, but I also see the last two entries showing as /var/www/
html/robots.txt and /var/www/html/bitlinx, with no apparent error in
the path, so it's probably pretty unlikely that he has a misconfiured
DocumentRoot, though it's always possible.