[ale] Anyone know what's wrong with Google?

Randy rramsdell at livedatagroup.com
Thu May 14 14:11:37 EDT 2009

Paul Manno wrote:
> and "corrected" according to reports in the press...
>

>       Update
>
> Google says the problem has been corrected. "The issue affecting some
> Google services has been resolved. We’re sorry for the inconvenience,
> and we'll share more details soon," a spokesman says.
>
> --

Not sure it is completely solved.

PING www.l.google.com (209.85.229.99) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from ww-in-f99.google.com (209.85.229.99): icmp_seq=1 ttl=235
time=153 ms
64 bytes from ww-in-f99.google.com (209.85.229.99): icmp_seq=2 ttl=235
time=153 ms
64 bytes from ww-in-f99.google.com (209.85.229.99): icmp_seq=3 ttl=235
time=153 ms
64 bytes from ww-in-f99.google.com (209.85.229.99): icmp_seq=4 ttl=235
time=154 ms