[ale] Webcam behind firewall

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:16:07 EDT 2009

I am trying to setup a linksys webcam behind my firewall.  I'm trying to
use iptables
port forwarding to redirect port 80 and even 554 to my cam and connect
from outside
but I'm not getting anywhere.  I've even tried apache with proxy to send
the traffic
but that's a dead end also.

Anyone doing something like this?  Care to share a setup/config?

Robert

--

:wq!
                                          @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu