[ale] VCS Suggestions

John Temple cjtemple at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:57:37 EDT 2009

I am building a couple of new boxes at home a linux server and a new
primary desktop. On the desktop I am going to put VMWare Workstation so
that I can run Linux, Mac, and Windoze (my list has 6 different OSes so
far). I do a lot of web development in PHP and MySQL but I also do a bit
of general software development in C# and Java and starting Objective C.
What I am looking for is a VCS to run on the Linux server that will be
able to hook into the different IDEs that I use like Visual Studio,
Dreamweaver, Eclipse, and XCode. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

--
John Temple
cjtemple at gmail.com
http://Portfolio.JohnnJenn.com/