[ale] OT: who's bought/seen Caprica?

Sid Lane jakes.dad at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:58:43 EDT 2009

_O_ _M_ _G_ !!!

this thread isn't OT after all!

I was rewatching w/the commentary turned on & there's a scene in chapter 13
(00:59:35 in/1:32:20 remaining) where one of the main characters who owns a
technology company is walking in front the book case in his home office.
while most of the titles are unintelligible one CLEARLY says "Linux" in big
white letters against a black spine!  I thought I saw that & had to back
up/freeze to verify but it's there clear as day (of course it doesn't hurt
that I have a 97" HD projection screen :D).

anyway, apparently the Capricans (& presumably Cylons) run Linux!