[ale] [OT] SSN use, was: restricting web input

Wed May 6 13:03:38 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Preston Boyington
<preston.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jerald Sheets wrote:
> I can imagine putting something in a bag, setting it on fire, and runing
> after ringing the doorbell for a hospital I've dealt with in the past
> (and related insurance company).
>
> a kidney stone is a pre-existing condition???  wtf?!

I'm a big fan of solving problems by breaking them until the stake
holders must fix them. For healthcare/insurance, it's quite simple.
1. No employer is permitted to provide healthcare coverage.
2. The best price offered to any group must be documented and
available to all on a cash-on-delivery (maybe net 30) basis.

Impose those on the system and the market will figure the rest out.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.