[ale] Archiving Threads on Gmail (was OT: who's bought/seen Caprica?)

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue May 5 01:55:12 EDT 2009

It probably does. But it gets even smarter by recognizing the subject
has changed. Thus it believes the conversation has changed.

The mute feature is the only feature I have written in to request be
present in Gmail. I love it. It works very well. But it does have its
problems. One of which would be fixed super quick if people would stop
using digest mode.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/