[ale] Disney takes ownership stake in Hulu

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Mon May 4 10:46:11 EDT 2009

I just dumped DirecTV and their $100+ bill per month. I invested in a
good high gain antenna, now I am getting ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW, 2- PBS,
and some independents in crystal clear digital and HD for nothing.
Picked up a Tivo HD and we are getting Netflix on demand through that.
Now I just need some sort of amp to boost the signal through a splitter
so I can hook up 5 TV's. Anyone have a suggestion for some sort of amp
that will work well with an off-air antenna?

BTW, I am in South Alabama, so I can't really speak about broadcast
signal strengths around ATL.

You can find out more about getting off-air broadcast here:

http://www.tvfool.com/
http://www.dtv.gov/

Denny