[ale] OT: who's bought/seen Caprica?

Robert Reese~ ale at sixit.com
Sun May 3 12:03:26 EDT 2009

> No. They make you format floppies, configure obscure modem
> hardware, and replace google with archie and veronica. Somewhere
> along they way your internet access speed gets throttled back to
> 1200 baud...

Oooo, a 4x speed increase, my BBS is gonna rip!  Count me in!!  But I don't want
any of that new-fangled 3-1/2" not-really-floppy floppy crap!  I want paper thin
and flexible DSDD, please, with the second notch already cut out on the back
side.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go stop a friggin' bulldozer.  But first,
where the heck are the matches?!?
http://classicgaming.gamespy.com/View.php?view=GameMuseum.Detail&id=270