[ale] Disney takes ownership stake in Hulu

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sat May 2 12:40:43 EDT 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-02 at 11:57 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
> I want hulu to pick up more stuff from discovery, nature and science
> channels.

Yea,  good luck with that.

I have a DVR doing that job for me.  Running very low on disk space now.

I had to delete 63 episodes of Mythbusters the other day just to free up
some space.  I need to catch up on 32 episodes of The Naked
Archaeologist.  I missed Moon Machines last year and programmed the DVR
luckily it finally caught encore performances and I've got them.