[ale] Hosting Services

Harold Bieber harold.bieber at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:30:51 EDT 2009

Robert, I have been extremely happy with the service at Dreamhost. I have
been with them for over a year now. I think I bought a 3 year hosting
package for $100.00. In the time I have been with them they have only had
one major outage, it affected one of the servers I was on, there was a drive
controller failure. It was out for about 2 hours or so.. but they sent at
least 3 emails during that time with status updates. Servers are running
Debian if I recall correctly.

Good Luck!!
Harold