[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 2009.04.01: Toy Languages

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Mon Mar 30 18:40:58 EDT 2009

The Linux Users Group at Georgia Tech presents

"Toy Languages"
  a roundtable presentation

April 1st, 2009, 7:00 PM
Klaus Advanced Computing Building, room 1447

Overview:

  While languages like C, Java, and Python are almost ubiquitous in the
programming world, there are many other languages that are designed as
proofs of concept or a joke.  At this meeting, anyone who is interested
can present on their toy language of choice.  I will be talking about
LOLCode, and other languages that might be mentioned are Brainfuck,
Befunge, and others.  If you have a language you'd like to talk about,
feel free to show up and mention it!

Also, don't forget that Installfest 41 is this weekend (April 4th), in
Skiles 257, from 11am to 5pm.
  http://www.lugatgt.org/events/installfests/41/

For directions to the meetings, see
http://www.lugatgt.org/events/

Hope to see you there!

--
Ryan Curtin       | "I'm going to be on television!"
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Sara Goldfarb