[ale] Just Announced - GIS Mapping Workshops in Georgia

Robert Reese~ ale at sixit.com
Sun Mar 29 22:38:43 EDT 2009

Jason and Gina,

Okay, so I'm curious and confused... where is the Linux angle?  You are offering
a non-FOSS, (read: proprietary) Windows-only software class for $$$, and your
website is running on ISS/ASP (A Microsoft hosting solution), and the both of
you are using a Windows PC and spewing email from Outlook in HTML
generated with MS Word (which results in a completely useless and wasteful
attachment of winmail.dat being sent to a list of Linux users).

How is this relevant to this list or the topic?  Or is it just spam?  And since
Comcast and  your liquidweb both take dim views on spam, I suggest the
relevance be quickly identified.

https://www.liquidweb.com/about/policies.html

http://www.comcast.net/terms/use/#prohibited

Cheers,