[ale] Linux Magazine shilling for M$?

justin caratzas justin.caratzas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:51:48 EDT 2009

The idea is ok, but thankfully there's openSuse's build service, which gives
a project maintainer a bit of their sanity back, allowing builds to all the
major distros package management systems.  I haven't used it yet, but I do
plan to in the near future on a couple projects I'm working on.

Justin Caratzas