[ale] Comcast Business Class experiences?

Jeff Hubbs jeffrey.hubbs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:59:09 EDT 2009

Scott -

One line of bull I was sold when I signed up for U-Verse was the
availability of static IP for a small fee.  When I called post-install
to try to get that set up, they told me it wasn't available.  I brought
a server home from QTS on the basis of that feature only to find they'd
baited-and-switched me.  What do you know about that?

- Jeff