[ale] Patch Management

scott mcbrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:49:18 EDT 2009

For those that don't know, Spacewalk is the open sourced project which ends
up being an upstream version of Red Hat Network Satellite server.  Their
relationship is not unlike that of Fedora and RHEL or Fedora Directory
Server and Red Hat Directory Server.  Spacewalk can also manage CentOS and
Fedora clients.

-Scott