[ale] Clint Curtis Story on E-Vote hacking plus VoterGA Supreme Court

John Kosty john.s.kosty at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:27:22 EDT 2009

My apologies is this is a dupe.  In a hurry and having trouble scouring the
archive -- long story...

Clint Curtis Story on E-Vote
hacking plus VoterGA Supreme Court
Briefing - Thursday  Mar. 19 7-9pm

Voter GAers,
Our Notice of Appeal to the Georgia Supreme Court will be filed tomorrow. I
will give a confidential briefing about our Supreme Court plans after this
very special documentary about Clint Curtis. Clint testified before the
United States House Judiciary Committee about how he was asked to rig
electronic voting equipment and how easy it is to accomplish. Please try to
attend if you can.

Thank you,

jk

                          THIRD THURSDAY CINEMA
                                                  March 19,  7 P.M.

                        “The Clint Curtis Story”

DON’T MISS THIS VOTING MACHINE DOCUMENTARY DEPICTING HOW EASY IT IS TO HACK
                      OUR DIEBOLD VOTING MACHINES.

  Curtis was the first person to write a code to alter the machines in
  Florida and then became a whistle blower. He switched parties to run
against the former Speaker of the Florida House who asked him to hack the
                                machines.

The lies, deceptions and death of a co-whistle blower all happened. If you
are still not aware of the vulnerability of our electronic machines, you
                          should see this film!

A $3 donation is suggested for the evening, including refreshments and a
                          discussion. Room 210.

  Unitarian Universalist Congregation building on the I-85 N. access road
                  about ½ mi. north of Druid Hills Rd.

                        Renee Vorbach: 770-491-6817
                        Susan McWethy: 404-248-9444