[ale] Jails on Linux HOWTO.

Matty matty91 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 13:47:09 EDT 2009

You can chroot sftp sessions with the latest version of OpenSSH:

http://prefetch.net/blog/index.php/2009/03/15/chrooting-users-with-openssh/

If you need to chroot SSH shell sessions, the link above combined with
makejail should work rather nicely:

http://www.floc.net/makejail/

If on the other hand you want a "container-like" experience, you may
want to take a look at the Linux vserver / openvz / KVM projects:

http://linux-vserver.org/Welcome_to_Linux-VServer.org

http://wiki.openvz.org/Main_Page

http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Main_Page

Hope this helps,