[ale] experimenting with ntop - very cool, but a question

Kenneth Ratliff lists at noctum.net
Sat Mar 14 05:39:33 EDT 2009

BitTorrent itself is tcp, uTP uses UDP (there was an article a few
months back in the register about how bittorrent migrating to UDP
would spell the end of the internet for gamers and VOIP, etc etc, so
on). Vuze does indeed have uTorrent support, so it's not really all
that surprising his UDP went wild.