[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 14, Issue 18

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 18:05:02 EDT 2009

The SouthEast Linux fest has a prominent link button on the
ALE.org site that has been there for over a month.  Have been
discussing this with associate user groups and I'm in contact
with the organizers and intend to promote it further as the
event plans take a more concrete shape.

Unfortunately, it looks  I have a commitment for that June
weekend that will preclude my attendance.  Hopefully others
will join Justin in carpooling up there.

peace
aaron