[ale] php & apache2 on debian

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sun Mar 8 16:01:53 EDT 2009

On Sun March 8 2009, Jerald Sheets wrote:
> Try looking for a line that reads:
>
> LoadModule jk_module /path/to/mod_jk.so
>
> and comment it out.  Then, restart apache and see if those errors go away.
>  No sense in having an entirely different issue "cloggin' da tubes" in
> rying to help you with your issue.

yeah, I knew they were there.. again, that was from... yet another mod..
so now it starts clean, but php doesn't work.nothing in error.log except that
apache started.
the web server is working, but php isn't.

I've given up. Now I am starting a brand new ubuntu server install, with LAMP,
and I'll check out:
http://www.howtoforge.com/virtual-users-domains-postfix-courier-mysql-squirrelmail-ubuntu8.04

this is basically what i am looking for:)
this is of course on my spare server, not my desktop debian setup that I now
do mail on...
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800