[ale] Just Curious about Starting a Local User Group

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:51:53 EST 2009

Hi All,

I'd like your feedback, especially from the folks that run this user
group.  I'm not really going to start one, but if I was going to start
a new Linux User Group for the city of Fairburn, what would say you
all?  Is it going against ALE?  Is it all good since it's more user
groups for Linux?  Is it a waste of time since it hasn't already been
done?  Thanks for any feedback.

By-the-way, are any of you planning on attending the SoutEast
LinuxFest (http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/)?  I'd like to go and
surely represent ALE! ;)

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"