[ale] Linux in SIGINT

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Mar 2 13:42:24 EST 2009

I don't really see this as clueless.  Essentially he is saying it is
easier to hack a known standard than to hack something proprietary.
Folks might infer from the way he wrote it that Linux is somehow a
security issue but he doesn't actually say that.  It may well be his
intent to imply that but since we're not mind readers we can't really
say it is.