[ale] Maybe was discussed before

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Mon Mar 2 03:27:25 EST 2009

On Sun March 1 2009, Sean C. McCord wrote:
> If my last rant about AT&T DSL did not dissuade you, maybe this will.

last year I tried for 2 weeks to work with AT&T to get a block taken off my
domain email account. Never happened. So I switched DSL from them to Atlantic
Nexus.. never look back. Now I can email & talk to real people!
Our power went off yesterday about 4pm and came back on this morning about
1:45 am.. I measured 9 inches of snow yesterday, before dark. It snowed til
midnight..
As soon as I wake up, and copy the photos, I'll put some snow pictures on my
web site..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800