[ale] OT: Cell phone signal blocker

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:48:12 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Jeff Lightner<jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> The excuse “it isn’t illegal overseas” won’t help much in your U.S. trial.

True. Fortunately, knowledge of how to and having done it are still
separate legal things (for now) in the US. The link was provided for
the educational stimulus. I also posses the ability to yell "fire" in
a crowded theater but have never used that ability.

> By the way it IS illegal at least some European countries.  I saw mention of
> it being illegal in the UK when I was doing my search last week.

James P. Kinney III

and occasionally the acquisition of  knowledge deemed unsuitable for
general consumption :-)

p.s. I also collect "banned books" on the same principle grounds.

p.p.s.  the "Sleeping Beauty Trilogy" by Anne Rice would likely
thoroughly upset many people on this list. Even I didn't finish them.